Friday, March 19, 2010

Someone Like Me Available For Pre-Order Now!

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to let you know that my memoir, Someone Like Me - An Unlikely Story of Challenge and Triumph Over Cerebral Palsy, is now available for pre-order online. I've posted links to Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Borders Books on my website under the "Buy The Book" link.

Many of you have been asking me about how to purchase an autographed copy of my book. Well, I'm pleased to say that you can now do that off my website as well. Again, its under the "Buy The Book" link. I will gladly personalize and sign your copy and get it back to you as soon as possible. It would make a nice gift for someone you love.

Here is the link to my website -

http://www.johnwquinn.com

Thanks for all the support - It's been wonderful!

Keep charging! John

No comments:

Post a Comment