Friday, March 19, 2010

The Best Way to Send Along Your Thoughts or Comments -

Hi everyone! Did you want to send me some feedback about Someone Like Me and found that leaving a comment here on the blog confusing and difficult? First of all, sorry about that. Secondly, there are a couple of other ways you can contact me to ask a question, give a comment, or thoughts about my memoir. I would LOVE to hear from you!

I've set up an Official Fan Page on Facebook and many of my friends have been following me there. Just click on the link provided and it will take you right to the site. In just a few short months, I've attracted a following of over 1000 people! Its amazing! Come join the fun!

You can also email me directly thru the "Contact Me" link I've set up on my website. Just click on the link, then click on my email address. Again, I look forward to hearing from you and will personally answer each email as soon as I can.

Here is a link to my website:

http://www.johnwquinn.com/

Thanks!

John

No comments:

Post a Comment