Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Appearance on Good Morning Arizona -

Hi everyone! Just finished my appearance on Good Morning Arizona and everyone there was fantastic! To be honest, I am very relieved to get my first television appearance out of the way. I was a bit nervous, but think that things went well.

A couple of minor issues about my appearance - The news anchor introduced me as a Navy SEAL. As all my shipmates of SEAL Team THREE know, I am NOT a Navy SEAL and want to make this clear. She simply misread what was given to her. She did her best to clear this up at the start of the interview, but I wanted to let you all know that I did not represent myself as a Frogman to her.

Additionally, after just watching the interview for the first time, I saw that the shows producers put up a SEAL Trident in the background. I did not know that they were going to do this, it was completely the producers decision. If they would have told me they were going to do this, I would have had them put up a Enlisted Surface Warfare device since I am a surface sailor and that is what I have earned.

I just wanted to clear that up. I have the deepest respect for my SEAL friends and would never do anything to represent myself as a Frogman.

Thanks to everyone for your support on my first television interview. I will try and post the link as soon as I get it.

Go Navy - John

No comments:

Post a Comment