Thursday, October 14, 2010

Attention All Kindle Fans!

I just found out that Someone Like Me is now available for download onto your Kindle! Many of you have asked me about this as I travel the country and I'm excited to offer this for you! Here is the link to the Amazon Kindle Store.

http://www.amazon.com/Someone-Like-Me-ebook/dp/B0046ZTE20/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2&s=digital-text&qid=1287108272&sr=1-1

I hope you enjoy it and please make sure to tell your friends and family! I think E-Readers are wonderful, especially for our troops deployed so far from home.

For all you fans of the Barnes and Noble Nook, I haven't forgotten about you. My memoir will be available to you very shortly, within the next few days. I will post again when I get a Nook update.

Thanks so much!

John

No comments:

Post a Comment