Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Welcome to my Website!


Welcome and thanks for stopping by! I sure do appreciate you taking the time to visit.


My name is John Quinn and I have written my memoir titled Someone Like Me - An Unlikely Story of Challenge and Triumph over Cerebral Palsy. It is going to be published by History Publishing Company in 2010 and I couldn't be more excited! Don't know the exact release date of the book yet, but I will post that information here as soon as I get it.


Feel free to shoot me a line, write me a letter or follow my adventures on Facebook or Twitter. I look forward to hearing from you!
Keep charging!


John
ps - Don't I look sharp as a 4 year old? Love the scuff marks on those "special shoes".

4 comments:

  1. Magic shoes! ... Forrest Gump

    Congrats John, it all looks great! Everybody is gonna love your story! You're amazing!
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. John, Gaby and I cannot wait to read your story again in print...obviously a signed copy :)

    We're extremely proud and happy that your now going to be able to share your successes with so many, but most important being those that have similar challenges and will benefit from your courage and ability to overcome the challenges you faced for so many years.

    Doug

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. John,I can't wait to read the book! I have always admired your determination and commitment to the Navy

    ReplyDelete